Did you know…
- The oceans contain enough salt to cover all the continents to a depth of nearly 500 feet
- There are 62,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body – laid end to end they would circle the earth 2.5 times 2.
- At over 2000 kilometers long, The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living structure on Earth3.
- The risk of being struck by a falling meteorite for a human is one occurrence every 9,300 years4.
- A thimbleful of a neutron star would weigh over 100 million tons5.
- A typical hurricane produces the energy equivalent of 8,000 one megaton bombs
Just a few little random facts to sink your teeth into.
Until next time…